I saw you at the grocery store,Ohh you both looked happy.
Pickin' out your usual,shes a carbon copy of everything you lost, of everything im not; guess you forgot, how to pick em'
If she's the one I heard about Im disapponted, if she's the reason why you left Im not impressed at all
If she's the one I heard about Im disapponted, if she's the reason why you left Im not impressed at all
Well this looks like the end, well we can still be friends Congratulations!
Let me be the first to wish you the worst,cause i think u deserve each other.
Let me be the first to wish you the worst,cause i think u deserve each other.
Let me be the curse that creeps under your skin, until your heart caves in and you wish she was me again, n again, n again.
Someone had to tell the truth and im always honest, I read you like an open book and its obvious to me shes just the one between headed nowhere fast Sure its gonna last forever (PONELE)
Someone had to tell the truth and im always honest, I read you like an open book and its obvious to me shes just the one between headed nowhere fast Sure its gonna last forever (PONELE)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario